Remote Drupal Developer
We are looking for an experienced Drupal developer.
As a web developer, you design and develop extensive and complex web projects in a team. Drupal is at the core of NETNODE. You program Drupal modules, APIs, complex frontends and integrations to external tools. You contribute ideas and implementation proposals and translate customer requirements into lively digital experiences.
- You will be part of the team "Minesweeper" and hold a Drupal developer role
- You will work on medium and large scale Drupal projects and contribute code on a daily base
- Depending on your experience and skills, you can get other roles like DevOps, Frontend, Architect or DXP Developer
- You are also responsible for keeping up the NETNODE core values as described in our Culture Book
- Part-time studies, completed studies in computer science or
- completed vocational training, e.g. as an IT specialist in application development or comparable
- Very good knowledge of PHP
- At least 3 years of experience with Drupal (8/9)
- Experienced with GIT
- Exciting projects for national and international clients
- Interesting work in a young and diverse team
- Our core values, which we put into practice every minute of the day
- A nice office in Lucerne, Switzerland
- Independent and responsible work in the Drupal development team
- Drupal know-how
- 100% remote possible
Have we aroused your interest?
If so, please send us your application documents (letter of motivation, CV, reference projects) via the application form (see below). If you have any questions, please contact us at any time on 041 450 10 66 or via email@example.com.